Tuesday, October 23, 2012
The Meaning of "See, Capture & Create"
This Blog for me, is an opportunity to share the way I express my creativity, from Photography to video and creative writing, about the the things I see in the world around me that we often take for granted.
I see this as a way to help others and myself to open our eyes and see the world in a new perspective; to see even the simplest of things in life in a new light.
I would like to share Photos and video of my own as well as the work of others that I appreciate that helps depict my growing perspective of the world.
I hope that the things that I share can be of worth to you and will help you see and capture the good things in life and create from it, a new perspective of your own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment