Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Our Family Fusion Moment - TV Commercial







October 20, 2012 - Our Familiy Ford Fusion Moment

It all started as just an ordinary weekend with the family; We got up and got ready for the day. We had planned to go up to the lake for the day to go boating like we have done many times before and this was our last chance to go for the year.

The day before we got a call from my sister and brother-in-law that they wanted to Skype us the next morning to make a special announcement. So before leaving to go boating for the day we got together in the living room to have a Skype call with my sister, Sharlene and my brother-in-law, Dustin who live more than 700 miles away in Anaheim California.

My Sister-in-law, Tanya was in on the surprise to help make sure everything went smoothly and convinced me to make sure to used my professional cameras to film and capture this special announcement that Sharlene and Dustin were going to make.

We tried to guess what this announcement might be. We thought that maybe they were going to announce that there was going to be a new baby in the family. Then as we watched the screen, we saw to our surprise that they were sitting in our driveway in front of our house!

All  the footage that you see in the commercial of my family in the living room and on the TV screen during the Skype call was footage I filmed on my tripods. Luckily I was convinced to do that and now what I filmed became essential footage in improving the video for Ford's Fusion Moment commercial!
They were so grateful for my footage and I was really hoping they would use it. So now I can officially say I helped film a national commercial for Ford, and I didn't even know it!

Im so thankful for family and that out of all the extravagant things that Ford could have made happen, my sister and her husband choose to use this special opportunity to spend a day doing the things we always used to together, as a family.

To learn more about "Random Acts Of Fusion" and possibly enter to win yourself, visit: www.randomactsoffusion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment