Monday, November 26, 2012

People Caught Doing Good!

Sometimes, security cameras catch something totally different.

When I first started watching this video, I expected to see some crime footage or some horrible accident, but much to my surprise I saw what no one ever seems to highlight when is comes to security camera footage. 

It showed the complete opposite perspective of what I'm used to seeing. People were doing good, living and enjoying life! From Dancing in the streets to being a good Samaritan, It helped remind me that a lot of people can be caught doing something good in the world. 

In the news and media we see so much negativity in the world we live in. At times it can be difficult for me to spend more than a few minutes watching the news because I end up feeling more depressed about the world in a matter of minutes. 

I'm not saying that we should shut out the world and never watch or listen to the news. Im saying that sometimes I think that we, as a society and as individuals tend to focus so much on all the bad things that are happening around us, that we tend to think that the simple and joyful things are not noteworthy. Sometimes we just don't notice those things at all.

To learn more about the "Love Everybody Campaign" visit:  www.loveeverybody.com

No comments:

Post a Comment